Pulis traffic violator

Picture-collage sent to me by an FB friend shows a cute bike wrongly parked along Delgado St., Iloilo City. Ordinary motorists are P300 poorer in an instant when caught for obstructing traffic, for parking their vehicles improperly that in effect, obstruct traffic flow. But the owner of the bike in photo still has the temerity of pasting a police sticker in his bike making it untouchable to traffic aides.

Iloilo My City My Pride!

I am Iloilo!




Picture-collage sent to me by an FB friend shows a cute bike wrongly parked along Delgado St., Iloilo City. Ordinary motorists are P300 poorer in an instant when caught for obstructing traffic, for parking their vehicles improperly that in effect, obstruct traffic flow. But the owner of the bike in photo still has the temerity of pasting a police sticker in his bike making it untouchable to traffic aides.

Iloilo My City My Pride!

I am Iloilo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy Scout Roy B. Babas, in memoriam

Kalampay getting scarce and costly

Broad daylight robbery by Treñas and caboodle