Meanderings


I couldn't sleep my siesta this afternoon, January 15, 2011 but I am in a great mood to retreat back to memory lane by reviewing the shots I have done, and having gone a short distance, chanced upon the picture above with lawyer Elias Guiloriza shaking hands with a colleague from Nepal at the 5th Conference of Lawyers in Asia Pacific (COLAP 5) held in Manila September 2010. Standing behind is lawyer Janne Baterna, also from Iloilo. I could only wish the compañero from Nepal and his compatriot seated beside him, would tag themselves here. The Nepalese delegation presented a unique dance number during the solidarity night, characterized by the males raising their hats high above their heads alternatively with their left and right hands while rotating their hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy Scout Roy B. Babas, in memoriam

Kalampay getting scarce and costly

Broad daylight robbery by Treñas and caboodle